Frequently Asked Questions
Path Data Management System is a record-keeping, planning, and employee management solution for First Nations Health and Wellness program delivery.
Who is it for?
First Nation Health and Social Service Programs.
What programs can it be used for?
Participant based programming information can be captured for the following:
- Early Childhood Development (ECD) Programs
- Wellness Programs
- Diabetes Programs
- Cultural Programs
- After School Programs
- Community Event Programs
For whom can data reporting be captured (for health promotion and prevention activities)?
- First Nation and Inuit Health funding
- Provincial funding (such as Ministry of Child and Youth Services; Ministry of Health Promotion)
- Tribal Council funding
- Aboriginal Healing and Wellness Strategy funding
What are the minimal technical requirements?
An Internet connection is required to access Path DMS – the minimal requirement is a DSL connection.
What reports does it produce?
- Individual activity reports
- Monthly, quarterly and annual reports by: Objective, Program, Staff Position, Funding Line
- Populates specific questions on the annual Health Canada Community Based Reporting Template
How is the information linked?
- Annual and Long Term Workplans are uploaded for each user.
- Users prepare and submit Activity Plans for approval.
- After the activity is delivered, users prepare the activity reports.
- Record Meetings and Training.
- Identify emerging priorities encountered during their work.
What about the safety and security of my data?
Path Data Management System utilizes some of the most advanced technology for Internet security available today. When you access your site using industry standard Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology, your information is protected using both server authentication and data encryption, ensuring that your data is safe, secure, and available only to registered Users in your organization.
Your data will be completely inaccessible to anyone else. OCAP principles are addressed in the master service agreement.
Still have questions?