PathDMS is the most affordable solution of its kind on the market today. It is the only one designed specifically for First Nation Health and Social Service participant based program reporting. Implementing the system will more effectively capture project activities and significantly reduce time spent on reporting including the Health Canada Community Based Reporting Template (CBRT).
- Prepare Activity Plans based on annual objectives and CHP which automatically updates an Event Calendar viewed by all and is emailed directly to supervisors for approval.
- Upload resource documents and website links.
- Maintain contacts list.
- The manager revises and/or indicates approval.
- Deliver planned activity.
- Input Activity Report at the conclusion of the event.
- Add any Meetings and Training attended.
- Add the Emerging Priorities.
- Print / Save / Email Activity Reports to supervisors.
- Automatically generate real-time monthly, quarterly and annual reports and populate 16 questions on the CBRT.
- Significantly reduces administrative and accountability reporting.
- Provides robust information for ongoing and five-year evaluation purposes.
- Identifies emerging priorities and enhances accountability to the First Nation.
Funding agreements include
- FNIH Community Health Plan
- Other multi-year agreements
- One time funding grants
- First Nation funded activities
Staff annual work plans
Staff members can setup their annual work plans and long term objectives.